Willkommen, Gast
Username: Password: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: How to Import a Pgn file with all the variations activated for training

How to Import a Pgn file with all the variations activated for training 9 Jahre 4 Wochen ago #210

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if there is an option that allows to import a pgn file with all the variations with the flags marked.
Normally i have to go through all the variations and put the flags one by one and in big pgn files that's a long work to do.

Best regards,

Alberto
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

How to Import a Pgn file with all the variations activated for training 9 Jahre 3 Wochen ago #211

"flags marked"? I am not sure what you mean.

How to Import a Pgn file with all the variations activated for training 9 Jahre 3 Wochen ago #212

What you can see in the screenshot is an example:

1) i decide to import a PGN file about Modern Scandinavian. This file is made of a main line and some variations.

2) when i've finished to import it, only the main line (Cc3) is flagged (that means that in training mode ONLY that line is active). Cf3, another possible line, must be manually flagged to have it in the training mode. And i want Cf3 to be active because it's another possible white move.

When you have to deal with huge files it's a hard work to go through all the lines and activate them all.
Also because in my case the pgn file is perfect and the lines are already selected before importing it.

That's the reason why i want to know if i miss a particular option or setting that allows to have all the lines in the PGN active when you import it.

Thank you again

Note: i forgot to mention that i'm from Italy, so the notations in the screenshot are in Italian: Cc3=Nc3 Cf3=Nf3
Anhang:
Letzte Änderung: 9 Jahre 3 Wochen ago von botturovic.

How to Import a Pgn file with all the variations activated for training 9 Jahre 2 Wochen ago #215

I haven't found a solution yet, but i had skipped the problem using a function called "all the best moves" in training mode.
If you select "all the best moves" the training will be active for every lines of the pgn file, even if the flag are not activated in the main window.
in the attached file you can see the screenshot of the function.

Until i'll find a better solution this allows me to have training to all the variations without spending time activating all of them.
Time to create page: 0.522 seconds