Willkommen, Gast
Username: Password: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Feature Request: Lock on Engine Analysis Pane

Feature Request: Lock on Engine Analysis Pane 7 Jahre 4 Monate ago #592

If, like me, you like to run an engine and manually add/adjust/delete lines...it would be useful to 'lock the engine' so that you can add lines to the move list and NOT have the engine follow you and instead keep on analyzing the line it is analyzing.

At the moment, if you go to another position the engine follows you and quits analyzing what it was analyzing. Being able to 'lock it' and then later via a 'Go To Lock Position' option, you could allow it to continue while you 'do other things' in CPT.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Feature Request: Lock on Engine Analysis Pane 6 Jahre 9 Monate ago #797

leavenfish schrieb:
If, like me, you like to run an engine and manually add/adjust/delete lines...it would be useful to 'lock the engine' so that you can add lines to the move list and NOT have the engine follow you and instead keep on analyzing the line it is analyzing.

At the moment, if you go to another position the engine follows you and quits analyzing what it was analyzing. Being able to 'lock it' and then later via a 'Go To Lock Position' option, you could allow it to continue while you 'do other things' in CPT.

Here I sit...adding another opening variant....oh so aware of how much easier it would be to maintain/edit my openings IF ONLY I could 'lock' the engine so it does not follow me around and I could go back to the object of analysis later. Little tweaks like this and being able to have an analysis board to play thru the engines suggested line (without that being automatically saved to CPT) would be so helpful in making CPT my one stop shop for editing my CPT lines and probably would not need to wait for the 'next' major update. Oh...please Stefan! :whistle:
Letzte Änderung: 6 Jahre 9 Monate ago von leavenfish.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Time to create page: 0.543 seconds