Willkommen, Gast
Username: Password: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Feature Request: The Wrong Candidate Moves

Feature Request: The Wrong Candidate Moves 7 Jahre 6 Monate ago #537

If you enter in all the candidate moves you then memorize only the moves that are assumed correct in your repertoire, which is a good feature in CPT. Unfortunately, CPT automatically counts any move not in your repertoire as incorrect. However, CPT doesn't test you on a negatively evaluated move (wrong move) the right way. If you enter in a negatively evaluated move into your repertoire CPT will count this move as correct since it is in your repertoire; unfortunately, you will be memorizing a wrong move as correct since it is in your repertoire.

What if there is a wrong candidate move with variations that you want to understand? Entering negatively evaluated candidate moves doesn't make sense to memorize as correct. Therefore, I think there needs to be a feature where you mark/flag all negatively evaluated moves so CPT will know that these moves are incorrect, even though they are in your repertoire.

When training, since you marked the negatively evaluated moves as incorrect, when making your repertoire, CPT will know the candidate moves and the variations are wrong! Then, another feature that I would like included would be to have an analysis board pop-up and show the variations of the negatively evaluated move that you entered in manually when creating your repertoire.

The reason I would like the wrong candidate move with variations entered into my repertoire is because I want to understand chess better. It doesn't make sense to memorize a negatively evaluated move, and that is why I would hope a separate analysis board is included to show the variations subsequently that follow the negatively evaluated candidate move.
Letzte Änderung: 7 Jahre 6 Monate ago von fischer2008. Begründung: Needed to emphasize importance of how CPT works by bolding
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Feature Request: The Wrong Candidate Moves 7 Jahre 6 Monate ago #540

I can understand people wanting deep in their hearts some kind of magical 'swiss army knife' program...but lets not forget the name of the program - Chess Position Trainer. It's about training items with specific "answers". Helping you memorize openings is going to be 95% of what people use this for. Whatever changes/additions might happen, lets let it not stray from that.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Time to create page: 0.603 seconds