Willkommen, Gast
Username: Password: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Chess Position Trainer status-quo and next update overview

Chess Position Trainer status-quo and next update overview 8 Jahre 3 Monate ago #374

Congratulations, Stefan and thanks. Downloading now and looking forward to testing!:)
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Chess Position Trainer status-quo and next update overview 8 Jahre 3 Monate ago #375

Thanks, Stefan. Downloaded and updated.

I have raised a ticket on this, but I mention it here since it may affect more people.

I bought a license etc some time ago, and my license was extended in Dec 2014, with the expectation of the new release. Since that extension has now expired ( April 2015 ), I cannot run the full 5.1 as I am considered to have an expired license. For example, I now cannot use any of the statistics on training amongst other things, which I could as a paid user of the previous release.

Will I be provided with a new code so I can run 5.1 ?
Letzte Änderung: 8 Jahre 3 Monate ago von Signalman.

Chess Position Trainer status-quo and next update overview 8 Jahre 3 Monate ago #377

Quickly fixed... it would appear that I did not install the license code for the extension back in December 2014, ie only using the code from the original purchase, since that still unlocked all functionality of the previous version.

CPT french translation 8 Jahre 3 Monate ago #384

Dear Sir Stefan,

Before all, thanks for this really good program ! I tried to contact you because I would like modestly tell you that the french translation appears a little bit not so accurate. I'm a chess program french translator from English. I allready translated several programs as Chess Hero, Lucas chess, Chess assistant and others well knows. I'll be please to help CPT, if you accepted that, to have a better appearence in French. Could you please tell me if you are interested or not. Again, Chess position trainer reflect the really good job you did for us, chess enthousiast. Best regards.
My Email address Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!

Chess Position Trainer status-quo and next update overview 8 Jahre 3 Monate ago #386

There is a huge problem with the update :(

If you have an existing database it cannot be imported to the new version - thus you have to make a new one :sick:

Chess Position Trainer status-quo and next update overview 8 Jahre 3 Monate ago #387

Please create a support ticket in the support center and provide more info. I haven't had any problems to load old databases and no user has reported any issue so far neither. Maybe there is another reason for the issue. Please create a ticket and and describe what exactly is happening.

Thank you!
Stefan
Time to create page: 0.560 seconds