Willkommen, Gast
Username: Password: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Chess Position Trainer status-quo and next update overview

Chess Position Trainer status-quo and next update overview 8 Jahre 5 Monate ago #361

Thanks for the honest reply , Stefan, and I look forward to hearing of good progress soon.

Best wishes for the Christmas season to you...Frohe Weihnachten !
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Chess Position Trainer status-quo and next update overview 8 Jahre 4 Monate ago #362

Hio all,

let's hope Stefan finds time to update the software. I have a complete ECO-file for this program for everybody to download. mail me at : Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!

Question for Stefan : if i remove moves from my CPT-file it seems not to shrink, is that normal or is there some reorganize sequence i should do.

For the rest CPT is a great software tool. Stefan, did you tought about devolep it with other people ( not me, i am not capable :-) )

greatings, Albert

ECO-file CPT 8 Jahre 4 Monate ago #366

for people interrested in helping me completing the file please contact me.

Here is a CPT-file with all ECO-codes.

Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!

ECO-file CPT 8 Jahre 4 Monate ago #368

maybe now trhe attchment is added :-)

Chess Position Trainer status-quo and next update overview 8 Jahre 4 Monate ago #369

Mobile Version: Android support? It is the most popular around the world.

Chess Position Trainer status-quo and next update overview 8 Jahre 3 Monate ago #373

Thank you all for your patience. I've just uploaded a new version. Before I will release it officially I will have to update a few web pages first.

In the meantime you can already give it a try. If anybody could install it on a computer where CPT was not previously installed and report the result that would be great. Sometimes a setup just works, because of a previous installation and I haven't tested it on a fresh computer yet.

I strongly suggest to use one of the two new skins called Office 2016 (I prefer the dark one). The ribbon has been updated to use flat icons to better fit modern UI and thus you should choose a skin, which matches the flat design.

Download CPT 5.1

Release Notes

Manual (most screenshots are not yet updated to the new default Office 2016 Dark skin and flat icons)

Please report any issues through the ticket system and not here as it is more difficult for me to manage and follow up here.

Thank you!
Stefan
Time to create page: 1.155 seconds